Eclectic competitions determine the score of a player using best score per hole for the duration of the event
- Apply Settings
- Select Member Categories
- Add Members
- Add Competitions
- Lock Handicaps
- Make Inactive
- Leaderboard - Member
- Leaderboard - Mobile
- Leaderboard - Clubhouse Display
Select Competitions --> Eclectic
Next click on 'create new'
Apply Eclectic Settings:
- Eclectic Name - Will appear on leaderboards and results
- Short Description (optional)
- Start Time and End Time - Only competitions within the date range will be included in the eclectic
- Nett Percent used to calculate score - Deducts a percentage of the handicap from the Gross Score. Common settings:
- Men 75%
- Ladies 50%
- Gross 0%
- Golf Course - The tee block of the holes that are used for scoring. Generally GA Course
- Eclectic can be used when temporary courses are in play. Only the holes on the GA course will be updated ie If the 3rd hole normally a Par 4 is replaced by the 19th a Par 3, the scoring from the 19th hole will not update on the 3rd hole.
- Grade Separations - Are created and managed in the edit competition screen
- Slope Rating - Applies a slope rating to the GA Handicap, often the predominant course used for the season
Select Membership Categories
Only player names from the selected categories will be included in the player selection screen. If a member transfers to an unselected category during the season the members' eclectic score will not update
Adding members to Eclectic
- Select member names(hold down ctrl to select multiple members or select first name and hold shift and select last name to select all).
- Click >> to move members from 'not selected' to 'selected'.
- Select 'Save'
On edit or setup of competition tick the required eclectic
Eclectic scores update shortly after a competition is CLOSED
Use the Recalculate button when a CLOSED competition has been added to the eclectic after the competition date.
ie A round from two weeks ago wasn't ticked to be included in the eclectic
- Re-open the competition
- Select Eclectic and Submit Competition
- CLOSE Competition
- Recalculate Eclectic
View Eclectic Leaderboard
PDF Format View
Question: A player has a hole-in-one score in eclectic but should have been a 4.
- Correct the member hole-by-hole score
- Remove the member from the eclectic
- Add member into the eclectic
- Untick the eclectic box in the competition
- Remove all members from eclectic
- Add all members to eclectic
Question: Can nine hole competitions be used for eclectic