- Plug in the Printer either via USB or over the Network
- USB connection: Plug the printer cable into the PC.
- Network connection: On the actual printer. Find the IP address assigned:
- Select 'Menu'
- Admin Menu
- Network Setup
- IP Address
- Note down the IP address
- Now, on the computer, navigate to the 'Control Panel' and click on 'Devices and Printers'
- Select 'Add a Printer'
- Then select ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’
- Select ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings
- Select a Virtual printer port for USB
- Select ‘Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname’
- Enter the IP address found above
- USB connection:
- Click ‘Have Disk’
- Browse to C:\golfautoscore\Printer Driver\x64\FX6ZAAL.inf’and select ok
- Select the ‘FX DocuPrint P355 d PCL 6’ printer and then click next.
- Replace the current driver
- Right click on the Printer installed and select Printing Preferences
- Set the Paper size to A5.
- Set the Paper type to Heavyweight Cardstock.
- Select the ‘Image Options’ tab and set the Margins to Standard and Print position to Center.
- Select ok.
- Select ok.
On the actual printer:
- Power settings: Menu –Admin Menu – System Settings – Power Saver Time – Sleep Timer – Set to 60 minutes
- Sound: Menu –Admin Menu – System Settings – Audio Tones – All tones - Off
- Fusion: Menu – Admin Menu – Maintenance Mode – Adjust Fusing Unit – Heavy Card – Set to 3
- Card Type: Menu – Tray Settings – Tray 1 - Paper Type – Set to Heavy Card
- Card Size: Tray Settings – Tray 1 - Paper Size – Set to A5
- Restart the computer
- Place the scorecards into the tray as described in the picture below.
- Place a description of how to place the scorecards into the printer.
- Test a card print (If no card is printed then restart the computer again).