- Remove blue tape from printer so trays and doors can be opened.
- Remove plastic brackets within ink cartridge bay.
- Install ink cartridges.
- Connect to power and complete setup via touch panel.
- Install recommended updates.
Printer Installation on PC
- Install printer on PC using the following print driver: HP PageWide Pro Driver or HP PageWide Pro Driver
- Let printer complete initialization.
- Configure driver to the following settings:
- Printing Shortcuts: Paper Size = A5 Paper Source = Tray 2 Paper Type = Card Stock 176-220g
- Colour: Print in Grayscale = Black Ink Only
- Test print cards individually and in batches. Ensure print quality and printer speed is consistent.
- Once testing is complete remove ink cartridges and place back in original packaging.
- Reapply blue tape to required areas of printer in preparation for shipping.
- Re-box printer ready for shipping.
Slow Printer Issues
- Re-install printer using manual setting of IP address
- Obtain IP address from printer settings
- Remove installed printer
- Windows 7/10 - Open Devices & Printers - <Add a printer>
- Select - <The printer that I want isn't listed>
- Select - <Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname
- Enter IP Address and tick the Query the Printer and automatically select the driver to use
- Change print preferences