Communication triggers are used to automate the sending of vouchers to specific players, membership categories or players who fit within a certain set of parameters.
Examples of communication triggers are:
- Public player registration
- Public player who hasn't played in the last 90 days
- Communication -> Communication Triggers
- Select trigger type
- Complete communication trigger setup process
Select Communication -> Communication Triggers from the top admin menu.
Select the communication trigger type from the available options:
- Birthday and Membership Anniversaries - Triggers associated to birthday and membership anniversaries.
- Booking Promotions - Triggers associated with the number of bookings made by a player over a time period.
- User Actions - Triggers associated with the actions on a player (eg. public sign up, refund).
Once the correct trigger type has been selected select the Create option.
Birthday / Anniversary Trigger
If the Birthday / Anniversary Trigger has been selected the configuration options will appear as below:
If the booking promotions trigger has been selected the configuration options will appear as below:
If the user action trigger has been selected the configuration options will appear as below:
Upon completion of the required fields in the specific communication trigger select Save to finalise the setup. The communication trigger will then appear in the list of triggers and will be ready to be linked to an automated voucher OR enews campaign (please see the article on automated vouchers for further setup details).