How to login to your club's member section on the web site and make a members guest booking with a Golflink number.
- Find & select Member Login on club website
- Enter Membership Number & Password
- For first time log on, update password (optional) or save current password
- Directed to members only home page
- In navigation bar on the members home page select GOLF BOOKINGS (also known as Bookings, Timesheets or Fixtures)
- Find and select OPEN on day required
- Select BOOK GROUP to complete booking
1 & 2 Find & select Member Login on club website then enter Membership Number & Password
2. Update password (optional), or save current one to site. The next page to appear is the members home page.
3. In the navigation bar on the members home page select GOLF BOOKINGS (also known as Bookings, Timesheets or Fixtures)
4. Find the day you wish to book on and select OPEN
5. Select BOOK GROUP to make your booking for yourself and a guest.
The system will automatically book you as player one, to book a guest with a Golflink number scroll down the page until you see the ADD GUEST option.
In the GOLFLINK NUMBER field enter the Golflink number of your guest then select SEARCH.
The system will automatically download the guests details from Golflink. Once the details have been downloaded select ADD and the guest will now appear in the next available spot in the group.
Once all players have been entered into your group select CONFIRM BOOKING.