The latest MiScore App update is now live.
If you do not yet have access to the Score History option on the main menu, you will need to manually check the App store to ensure the update has been processed on your device.
To access the new Score History feature head to the menu on the top right and then Score History
This will take you to the Score History dashboard screen
App users can see:
- Course played
- Date of round
- Round type (Social/Competition)
- Round Length (9 or 18 hole)
- Score (Stableford for social, relevant Competition format eg Par/Stroke)
You are also able to Filter scores in the history by Date/Type and 9 or 18 hole rounds.
Pressing on the score will bring up a Scorecard page showing the Players scores.
While pressing on the 3 Dots will bring up a score summary page
Users can see
- Daily Handicap for Social Round
- Partners score and scorecard only when partners score is recorded
If you want to remove a social round from your social history you can do so by pressing the three dots on the top right.
- Data Sync : If the MiScore App is uninstalled you will lose any of your saved social scores in the list however there is a data sync function which when utilised will re-import your score history back into the app (from Mid March 2021)
- Scores entered before this update will not be recorded in the Score History area
- If you do not have a handicap or do not specify your handicap, the app defaults to a GA of 0.0 (this may calculate to be more than 0)
MiScore App Team