Import future events directly into the web site. Complete the fixture template spreadsheet and save as a CSV then the booking templates can be attached.
- Download and complete spreadsheet(CSV)
- Upload at Events --> Import Events
- Preview Events and Upload
- Apply booking templates to Events
1. Download and Complete a Spreadhseet(CSV)
Download spreadsheet for fixtures template below either for Single or Two event(s) daily.
|One Timesheet Per Day||2018||2019||2020|
|Two Timesheets Per Day||2018||2019||2020|
Complete the spreadsheet with as much data as required, can be done monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- Upload of the spreadsheet will add events, not replace or edit current events.
- Avoid using commas or apostrophes in Title and Description fields
|Column A - Date||Column B - Time of Day||Column C - Gender||Column D - Title||Column E - Description|
|Day of Week in dd/mm/yyyy format ie 01/01/2017|
Events will not load with day of week in field ie Tue 1/1/2017
|Morning or Afternoon or All day or|
|Short explanation of the event up to 128 characters|
Full event title will not load with comma in Title
|Expanded explanation of the event up to 256 characters|
Full event description will not load with comma in description
When information is complete:
- Delete all header rows
- Delete all incomplete rows (ie only rows with events remain)
- Row One should be the first event
- Columns should count should only be A,B,C,D,E
- Ensure date format is dd/mm/yyy eg 15/02/2013
- Remove any extra columns added to assist ie day of week
- Save the file to computer as a CSV file(Accept all prompts when saving)
- Take note of where file is saved on the PC
- Select Events --> Import Events
- Select + Choose and find saved CSV
3. Preview and Upload Events
4. Apply Booking Templates to Events