Dynamic Pricing to automatically shift green fee pricing depending on the level of occupancy on a particular time sheet.
Popular with airline and accommodation booking sites to reward customers buying early and allow premium prices to be achieved at times of increased demand.
- Create a public fee
- Enter the occupancy % relevant to the fee (% entered activates price for all occupancy up until this point)
- Schedule fee variations to activate depending on the level of occupancy
1. Create a public fee as per the standard fee creation process. Click here to view.
2. Enter the occupancy % relevant to the fee.
50% occupancy and under = $60
3. Schedule fee variations to activate depending on the level of occupancy
Between 50% occupancy and 75% occupancy = $65
Between 75% occupancy and 100% occupancy = $70
NOTE: The occupancy rate for the 75% to 100% fee schedule has been left blank as this indicates to the system that this fee is activated when occupancy increases above 75%.
To assist administrators with the creation of dynamic pricing fees there is a help option next to the occupancy rate field which explains the occupancy rates and what should be entered to achieve the desired result.
Once the dynamic fees have been configured they will automatically apply to the days selected in the fee setup and adjust price level when the time sheet reaches the next occupancy trigger. It is important to note that only the rows marked 'P' for public are used in the calculation of occupancy for the time sheet. Rows marked only as 'M' for member or 'MV' for members and visitors will not be included.