Create Public Holiday Fees
Public Holiday fees will override any daily fees when the booking sheet is enabled as a Public Holiday event. If pricing same as other days no Public Holiday Fee is required.
Generally required when Public Holiday Fees are same as Weekend Fees.
Open Fees --> Manage Fees
- Select Add Fee and provide Description and Parameters
- Change Public Holiday Fee option to Yes
- Add Prices, Dates and Times
- Configure Timesheet event enabling Public Holiday Event option
Click on arrow highlighted below and 'add fee' option
2 & 3. Select Add Fee and provide Description and Parameters and Change Public Holiday Fee option to Yes
4. Add Prices, Date & Day
- Date Range
- Time Range
- Day of the Week
- Fee Prices
- Others (ideally replicate standard fees)
5. Configure Timesheet event enabling Public Holiday Event option
Go to time sheet and select configure event > details and opening
Select 'Public Holiday Event' and 'Save'
6. Example & Test
New Public Fee will not be available to book on day