Create Public Holiday Fees
Public Holiday fees will override any daily fees when the booking sheet is enabled as a Public Holiday event. If public holiday's do not change the standard pricing for the day no Public Holiday Fees are required.
Generally required when Public Holiday Fees are same as Weekend Fees.
- Open Fees --> Manage Fees�
- Select Add Fee and provide Description and Parameters
- Change Public Holiday Fee option to Yes
- Add Prices, Dates and Times
- Configure Timesheet event enabling Public Holiday Event option
Click on arrow highlighted below and 'add fee' option
2 & 3. Select Add Fee and provide Description and Parameters and Change Public Holiday Fee option to Yes
4. Add Prices, Date & Day
- Date Range
- Time Range
- Day of the Week
- Fee Prices
- Others (ideally replicate standard fees)
5. Configure Timesheet event enabling Public Holiday Event option
Go to time sheet and select configure event > details and opening
Select 'Public Holiday Event' and 'Save'
6. Example & Test
New Public Fee will not be available to book on day