- Navigate to Wordpress Dashboard
- Create New Form (Forms / New Form)
- From Advanced Fields drag over the "Survey" option
- Edit the field with question and other options accordingly
- Update / Save the form
- Setup the Notification settings
- Create New Wordpress Page
- Embed Form into Page
- Save Page
Step By Step Guide
1. Navigate to Wordpress Dashboard - Content / Manage Content.
2. Create New Form
3. Choose Advanced Fields then drag and drop "Survey" into the left hand side
4. Click on the Survey Field to expand and make edits, From here you can Change the Survey Questions, what types of fields you would like in your survey, and how you would like the question to be answered.
5. Click Update
Click on Settings / Confirmation.
- Default Confirmation is a message that will appear on the website once a form is completed - usually something like "Thank you for your submission"
- Notifications - This is where you set up who at the club will receive notification that a survey / form has been completed. Default setting will come to miclub, so please update the "Send to Email" and "From Email" fields. Note that if you have added an "email address" field to your survey, you can select that field to appear.
Update the notification when completed.
You can, at any time preview the form settings, however it will not display correctly until embedded into a web page.
7. Create New Wordpress Page (Pages / Add New) and name it accordingly (don't forget to mark as members only if appropriate) - members will have to log in to the site to complete.
8. At top of edit screen is a button that says "Add Form" Click the Button and select the survey form you have just created.
Use the dropdown to select the form - You can unselect the form title and description unless you wish them to display - this option can be edited later. then click insert form
9. Publish the Page. - you can then see what the form / survey will look like and make any adjustments that you consider are needed.
10. Results can be seen in the wordpress dashboard forms / all forms / hover over the survey and click results:
This link from the developers may help out with any technical questions you have. As always, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9444 5300 option 3 for assistance from our creative team.