Available for users of MiMembership V2.1.10+. Please contact support if you would like to update your version.
This process is used when a payment applied to an invoice cannot be deleted and the user wants to amend or correct the payment date, amount or payment method.
- Payment applied to invoice has incorrect details i.e. payment method or date were entered incorrectly
- Go to Financials > Payments tab > Select incorrect payment from the payment list
- To filter payments; enter the payment date in the Paid Range fields of the incorrect payment
- Select the Delete icon (red cross) located top right of screen
- Select Yes to cancel the payment
- The payment will remain in the database, however will now have a $0 value
- If the payment has been posted to the GL select the option to Reverse the payment instead of Cancel the payment (only applicable to clients with MYOB or XERO integration installed)
- Return to the member's Account tab and apply the correct payment details to the invoice