Create a new default Membership Type.
Note: you must have one member with the new Membership Type applied to their member profile for the Membership type to remain available in all areas of the database.
MiClub Integration: For clients with integration to their MiClub website the new Membership Types will automatically update on the website and can be found in the directory Membership>Membership Categories. These new memberships require an alternate code for POS integration and are to be enabled. Once enabled, apply these new Membership Types to your booking rules to allow members to book on the timesheets. Please contact MiClub Support for assistance.
- Search for member
- Select Membership tab
- Type in description/name of the new Membership Type in the Membership Type field
- Select Config from main menu
- Select Membership Type
- From the drop menus select the new Membership Type, enter fees and apply any other applicable default charges
- If the new Membership Type does to appear in the Membership Type drop menu, exit the software and login again
- Return to the member's Membership tab
- Select Refresh Default Charges icon
- Select Defaults to replace any existing membership charges with the new Membership Type default charges